- 500 gr cauliflower – I used the purple one 💜
- 2 eggs
- 50 gr grated cheese
- 1 tbsp yogurt
- 2 tbsp tomato paste
- Topping of your choice – I used spinach , feta and walnut.
- Preheat the oven to 180 ° C.
- In a food processor, mix the cauliflower florets until you obtain cauliflower semolina (the smaller the grains, the better your dough will be when cooked).
- In a bowl beat the eggs, the yogurt and the grated cheese.
- Pour the cauliflower semolina in a clean cloth, form a small bundle and press as much as possible to extract the maximum amount of water.
- Add the cauliflower to the bowl and mix well for several minutes so that the preparation is very smooth.
- Pour your preparation on a baking tray covered with baking paper and spread it out by giving it the desired shape, squeezing well with a spatula. Make it a little bit thicker at the edges but as regular as possible.
- Bake for 40 minutes by opening the oven door for a few seconds to let the steam escape every 10 minutes. The dough will clump together when cooked and lightly brown.
- Remove the dough from the oven, spread the tomato paste, garnish with toppings of your choice and bake again for 10 to 15 minutes depending on the topping chosen.
- Taste right out of the oven!